Meet Alisha Browne, Community Builder with Atlantic Boudoir
Meet Alisha Browne, Owner/Photographer at Atlantic Boudoir.
Atlantic Boudoir is a boudoir photography studio whose mission is to empower women by helping them to see their innate power and beauty, therefore improving all aspects of their life. As a part of her brand, Alisha runs a private Facebook group for women, Atlantic Sirens VIP Group.
This is interview #6 in this video series highlighting rock star community builders (both online and offline) serving different types of audiences.
What we discuss:
- Why it’s essential to be authentic and show up for your community
- How you can incentivize people to get involved
- Ways that you can use your community to collect and nurture leads for your business
- How you can easily solicit feedback and learn about your target audience
- Where you can find inspiration for content (hint: learn your customer’s objections!)
Alisha shares some valuable marketing nuggets for you in this one! 👏🏻
Learn more about Alisha and Atlantic Boudoir: https://www.atlanticboudoir.com
Follow Alisha on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atlanticboudoir
Women 18 years+ can request to join her private group here: Atlantic Sirens VIP Group