10 Steps to Setting Up A Business Facebook Page
When it comes to showcasing your brand and business, it’s important to take the time to set up and maximize wall that can be done with a Facebook page.
With over 800 million people using Facebook daily, it’s become a critical component in your inbound marketing strategy. It will increase your credibility, the chance to connect with your customers on a personal level and most importantly help you to convert and create great leads that turn into customers and raving fans.
Here are the first 10 things to do to set up a Facebook page for your business.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/create (you must have a personal Facebook profile to create a business page)
- Select your appropriate Page category for your businkess
- Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information.
- Add Profile picture (180x180px
- Add your Basic “About” Info
- Like your own Page (Self-love hell yeah!)
- Add a Cover photo (851 x 315px)
- Add appropriate “Call to action” button (e.g. Call now vs Book Now)
- Test your “Call to actions “ make sure they connect you to the right source.
- Review your permissions
Well done! You are now the proud admin of your very own Facebook Page!
However, often this is easier said than done, many businesses seem to oversee the importance of filling this required information out completely. Before inviting anyone to your shiny new Facebook page, we recommend you share some content (images, links to articles or blogs relevant to your customers, videos, etc) on your page so that there is something there once your first visitors arrive. Let your first page visitors get a sense of the type of posts they can look forward to getting there.
Don’t skimp on filling out all the necessary info on your page. Do your homework, edit all the required information (add store Opening hours, phone numbers or websites, booking links, etc) and then start inviting people to your Facebook page, always invite your friends (your number one fans) and family!