Meet Kathryn Benko, Community Builder with Sole Fitness
Meet Kathryn Collins Benko, fitness coach and founder of Sole Fitness. Kathryn is also the co-host of the Heart + Sole Podcast.
Sole Fitness is a community of women striving to live a full life through health, fitness, and shameless living. They keep a close, positive community of women through weekly group fitness classes paired with an online app containing weekly workouts, devotionals of aspirations, a nutrition guide and daily accountability in the message board.
It’s interview #5 in the video series highlighting rock star community builders (both online and offline) serving a variety of audiences, how they did it, and how you can too!
What we discuss:
- How authenticity in “where you came from” can make all the difference connecting with your online community.
- The unexpected benefits of “taking action”
- Tapping into other jobs, volunteer opportunities, freelance positions that are “synergistic” to accomplish your overall goal
- Going from zero to an actual business using social media
- Building personal relationships 1-1
- The importance of in-person events to growing your online community
Find Sole Fitness online: https://www.solefitness.org/
Follow Sole Fitness on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sole_fitness/
Listen to the Heart + Sole Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/heart-sole/id1449088333